WINNING: "Charlie Sheen's Winning Recipes"
(CBS) Finally Charlie Sheen is cooking something other than 7-gram crack rocks.
In this "Funny or Die" clip, the unemployed actor / renaissance man / new wave intellectual debuts a new show, "Charlie Sheen's Winning Recipes." Food Network take warning - or start production on "Iron Sheen" ASAP.
"I don't cook food, I will it with my mind," he says.
We don't doubt him. And you'll never guess what the secret ingredient is. No, not "crazy", but good try.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside