FAIL: 1-year-old drinks Miller Light at baseball game
(CBS) - This is definitely a parenting FAIL video, at least in this blogger's opinion. In the clip, an alleged 1-year-old child drinks from an almost empty Miller Light cup while his parents laugh and cheer him on at a baseball game.
While it does appear that the cup is basically empty, the parents laughing and cheering just sits wrong when watching. Even the name of the video, "Baby Loves Miller Light," just screams FAIL, at least to me. Perhaps I'm being a little too hard on the parents?
Maybe next time they can call Charlie Sheen to baby sit.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Are the parents just having a harmless good time or are they putting their baby at risk?
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze