Meet Magdalena the two-headed, five-legged tortoise
This tortoise has two heads and five legs.
Her owner thought her name was fitting because one head is called Magda and the other Lena.
According to zoologists, Magdalena's unique case is comparable to conjoined twins where during pregnancy two embryos do not separate correctly.
As a result, Magdalena has two brains, each with their own nervous system.
She resides in Zilina, Slovakia where she has been chosen to tip off hockey fans with who will win the Ice Hockey Championship this year.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze