Obama is from Kenya sign and other crazy urban myths: True or false?
(CBS) - You've no doubt gotten an e-mail at some point with some amazing photo and an unbelievable story to go along with it and thought to yourself, "Is this for real?"
Well, we've taken a few of those photos and popular urban myths, and separated the fact from the fiction. You might be surprised by what we found.
Take the sign above declaring Kenya the birthplace of Barack Obama. Is it real or a hoax? Find out.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon