FAIL: Woman trashes liquor store after argument
Mahogany Morrow, 31, stiff-armed a shelf of liquor bottles - leaving a trail of broken glass and spilled alcohol.
"It was a big mistake, I am apologetic. That's not me, that's not my character, that's not my demeanor," Morrow said when WCBS cameras caught up with her.
So, what brought on the bottle-busting?
An argument with a store clerk made Morrow see red after the clerk allegedly used the term "you people."
"Who is you people?" And, what is my kind of people?" Morrow said.
Buy Rite Liquors manager Chris Giacopelli says the clerk's story differs, but no matter what happened Morrow's actions secure a place for her in the Meltdown Hall of Shame.
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Chupacabra Found?
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Time Lapse: Death Valley