LOL: Cooking with Emeril Lagasse's attorney, licensed pilot Mark Stein
(CBS) - Emeril Lagasse's attorney, Mark S. Stein, has a masters in taxation, is a licensed pilot and has always had a dream... to be Emeril Lagasse.
It's not a bad dream really. Emeril is famous, wealthy and gets to eat really good food. He's not exactly a sex symbol, but we bet he doesn't have to take the bus too often anymore.
The whole bit is a gag to sell cream cheese (relabeled chef-inspired cooking creme) but it's a darn good gag and not quite as "cheesy"as we expected. It does make us wonder who took home a check here, Emeril, who doesn't even make an appearance, or Mr. Stein, who, if he really is Lagasse's attorney, hopefully negotiated a nice royalty for himself.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore