LOL: 4 "horsepower" Amish vehicle tows 18-wheeler
(CBS) - Question: How much horsepower does a vehicle need to haul a big rig truck? Answer: Four.
Here is a quick LOL for a Friday afternoon to remind you that sometimes "old school" is the best way to approach a problem. The short caught-on-tape clip shows a four horse-driven Amish cart literally towing a HUGE 18-wheeler truck out of the snow in the midst of a storm. I wonder if AAA covers that?
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- A cappella Justin Timberlake cover by Pentatonix
- Chupacabra Found?