Viral Video: George Mason's "Green Machine" band plays "Rage Against the Machine"
(CBS) - George Mason University's famous "Green Machine" athletic band decided to have a little fun and pay tribute to another famous band with similar name: "Rage Against the Machine."
The spirited orchestral covers by the university band includes mixtures of two well-known songs by the 90's hard-rock band, "Killing in the Name" and "Bulls on Parade".
Whether you're a fan of band orchestras or hard rock - and even if you're not - you're bound to enjoy these lively covers.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Chupacabra Found?
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos