Alleged porn bust: Hidden cameras in tanning salon
(CBS/KFVS) DJ's Tan and Tone in Malden, Mo., has been closed under allegations that the owner, Joseph Layland Jr., used a hidden camera to tape customers - some of them underage - as they tanned.
KFVS reports that authorities are investigating hundreds of pieces of evidence, including more than 500 DVDs and videos, 18-to-20 hours of surveillance tape and two computer hard drives, in what could be the state's largest porn bust.
"Disbelief, betrayal," said customer Krista Cullum, who believes naked images of her may exist on the video seized from Layland's home - a man she thought was a friend.
Layland often contacted Cullum and other customers on Facebook to bring in business - yet rarely charged a fee.
The investigation was launched, after a customer noticed a quarter-inch hole in the wall of one of the tanning booths and alerted police.
KFVS reports that they tried to speak with Layland's co-owner, his mother, but she declined to make a comment.
Layland is being held on $500,000 bail.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music