Ronald McDonald Decapitated by Food Activists
A Ronald McDonald statue was beheaded by guillotine in a stunt performed by the Food Liberation Army, or FLA.
The Finnish activist group demanded that the fast food giant answer a list of eight questions regarding McDonald's food production and quality.
If they did not respond, Ronald would be executed.
Their questions included how many tons of un-recycled waste McDonald's produces annually and whether the company hires illegal immigrants.
After a response was not received, the activists made good on their threat decapitating their hostage in an eery video posted to their website.
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos