Razor Blade Found in Wal-Mart Ice Cream?
(KLTV/CBS) An East Texas woman says she wants Wal-Mart to investigate safety practices after she bit into a razor blade in a carton of Great Value ice cream.
Great Value is a Wal-Mart brand.
Last Saturday night, Stephanie Granger curled up on her sofa to watch a movie with a small carton of "Peanut Butter Stars" ice cream in hand.
After a few bites. something sharp cut the inside of her lip.
Granger says she thought it might have been tin foil, but it turned out to be a broken razor blade.
Granger called Wal-Mart on Monday to tell them what she had found and the response wasn't what she was hoping to hear.
"I don't think 'I'm sorry, I hope your day gets better' is an appropriate response to 'I found a razor blade in my ice cream.'"
She says she believes it was no one's fault, but wants Wal-Mart to make sure it doesn't happen again.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos