3D: No Glasses, All Stupid
On the hierarchy of nerd fascinations, few things rank higher than 3D without the use of ridiculous-looking, uncomfortable glasses. Well, good news, nerds! It looks as though Johnathan Post may have made the dream a reality. Turns out, you don't need glasses to look absurd while you watch things fly at your face. No, Post has taken more of a colorful, Frankenstein approach. In the video he posted (get it?) on Youtube, the uber-French Francois (who bears a striking resemblance to Family Ties dad and ex-gang banger Michael Gross) shows off the technological breakthrough.
Here's how it works: First, lower your self-esteem and make sure no one is watching. Then, take two self-adhesive LED lights - one red, one blue - and stick them to your head. Next, swallow a demon and some seizure medication, and grow a sweet beard. Finally, press play on two remotes at the same time and watch the fireworks fly.
Certainly, there is some debate as to the validity of this video. Is it for real, or just a stupid human trick? And, if it is truly authentic, is sending you eyelids into convulsions better than wearing a pair of glasses? One thing is for sure, if you want 3D, prepare to look stupid.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see