80-Year-Old Icon Reads Justin Bieber's Memoirs
When actor William Shatner read aloud excerpts form Sarah Palin's autobiography on the "Conan O'Brien Show," the clip became a viral hit.
Now, Canada's CBC TV comedy "The Hour Has 22 Minutes" may be hoping to replicate that success with a somber spoken word reading of 16-year-old Justin Bieber's memoirs by 80-year-old Canadian icon Gordon Pinsent.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler