Erectile dysfunction, edible microchips, headphone dangers: HealthPop Video
(CBS) On this week's HealthPop video:
- A new study says men who don't hang out enough with their guy friends have more problems in the bedroom. Hard science, or a convenient excuse to get out of seeing a chick flick?
- Half of all patients forget to take their medicine: What innovative approach have scientists come up with to solve that problem?
- A new study says nose jobs make you look younger - How much younger are we talking?
Find out all the answers - plus why wearing headphones might not be the safest idea for some folks - from CBSNews.com's Nick Dietz in the latest HealthPop Video.
Popular in Health
- A test for throat cancer caused by HPV?
- Scientists grow new organs on scaffolding 12 Photos
- Eating red meat may boost Type 2 diabetes risk
- Facebook organ donor status option upped number of donors
- Skin cancer self-exam: What to look for (PHOTOS)
- Deep vein thrombosis: Don't ignore these silent symptoms
- Jury: Doctor not liable for patient's 8-month erection
- Japanese "eyeball licking" trend carries blindness risk