CPR, as taught by British action star Vinnie Jones: Video
(CBS) Knowing how to perform CPR could save a bystander's life, but sometimes it's hard to keep track of the best CPR technique since it seems to change every few years.
British action and comedy star Vinnie Jones is here to help.
The 46-year-old star of "Snatch," "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels," and "X-Men: The Last Stand" lent his bad boy persona to a public service announcement for the British Heart Foundation. In it, he plays a gangster whose "associate" seems to have stopped breathing.
Experts say performing "Hands-only CPR" to the tune of the Bee Gee's hit "Stayin Alive" is more effective at saving lives than mouth to mouth resuscitation.
But don't take our word for it, here's Jones.
Popular in Health
- Environmental Working Group's top sunscreens for 2013 12 Photos
- Which sunscreens are recommended for 2013?
- Skin cancer self-exam: What to look for (PHOTOS)
- Handbags may contain more germs than average toilet flush
- Disney pulls show that makes fun of gluten-free child
- Ketamine shown to help fight treatment-resistant depression
- Doctor: Gel manicures a potential skin cancer risk
- FDA raises concerns about experimental sleep aid suvorexant