Video: Single best thing we can do for our health?
(CBS) What is the single best thing we can do for our health?
Dr. Mike Evans, associate professor of family medicine and public health at the University of Toronto, may have an answer. Using markers and a whiteboard to tackle the question, Evans speaks of one intervention that's been shown to dramatically reduce the risks for anxiety, depression, fatigue, knee arthritis, hip fracture, diabetes, dementia and Alzheimer's, and death.
What's the single best thing we can do for our health? Click here to find out.
Popular in Health
- Shocking study: Math skills improved by electric stimulus
- Flesh-eating disease victim gets bionic hands
- Controversial update to psychiatry manual, DSM-5, arrives
- Skin cancer self-exam: What to look for (PHOTOS)
- Handbags may contain more germs than average toilet flush
- Doctor: Gel manicures a potential skin cancer risk
- CDC: One in five U.S. kids has mental health disorder
- Depression may double stroke risk for middle-aged women