Seven Surefire Ways to Fight Bed Bugs
(CBS) Bedbugs are back and badder than ever.
Although the nasty bloodsucking pests were largely eradicated through the use of DDT in the 1940's - they are beginning to rear their ugly heads again and are infesting people's workplaces, hotels and homes.
From sightings in fancy five-star hotels to movie theatres to clothing stores - seemingly no place is safe.
Worse, since bedbugs like to hitchhike, if you visit a place with bedbugs you might wind up bringing them home.
So, CBS News asked a group of extermination experts for the ins and outs of handling these bloodsucking mini-monsters and hopefully keeping them out of your life.
Popular in Health
- Obesity's "disease" risk no secret despite new classification
- Natura Pet Products recalls dry foods over salmonella
- Deep vein thrombosis: Don't ignore these silent symptoms
- Skin cancer self-exam: What to look for (PHOTOS)
- A test for throat cancer caused by HPV?
- Limit food stamps for sodas, 18 mayors ask government
- Which state is the thinnest? Fattest?
- Japanese "eyeball licking" trend carries blindness risk