XXX X-Ray Pictures: Naked Anatomy Lesson Shocks Senses
(CBS) Yes, it's a marketing gimmick, but it's a darn good one.
Japanese monitor maker Eizo released a pin-up calendar of provocative x-ray images where see-through models are posed in highly suggestive poses.
The stiletto heels are a nice touch.
The company wasn't trying to create social commentary. They say they just wanted to catch people's attention.
The company says they used computer graphics instead of real models and in the process proved that beauty can be more than skin deep.
Eizo sells monitors to the medical market as well as the publishing industry and air traffic controllers.
Popular in Health
- "Clouds" singer known for viral hit dies from osteosarcoma
- Miami face-chewing victim still recovering one year later
- Emergency face transplant successfully performed in Poland
- Mysterious respiratory disease infects 7 in Ala., 2 dead
- Victoria's Secret will not make mastectomy bras
- Disney pulls show that makes fun of gluten-free child
- Skin cancer self-exam: What to look for (PHOTOS)
- Doctor: Gel manicures a potential skin cancer risk