Visiting America's endangered historic sites
Though not every site on the National Trust for Historic Preservation's list of America's 11 Most Endangered Historic Places is open to the public, there are a few gems you and your family may want to check out. From historic Fort Gaines on Dauphin Island, Ala., to the Greater Chaco landscape in New Mexico, the sites are rich with history - and scattered across the country.
Check out our gallery of the sites to see if you have some endangered history nearby.
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams
- Terms to Never Use in Your Resume
- Best Wheeled-Luggage for Your Budget
- Best Low-Tech Cell Phones Suitable for Seniors
- The Blue Zones Play Video
- New Clue In Search For Missing Woman