Families of triplets, quads convene
Three dirty diapers, five runny noses, six crying kids.
Families with multiple births face a unique set of challenges every day that many parents cannot imagine taking on.
Parenting triplets, quadruplets and higher multiples was the subject of a recent convention in suburban Philadelphia.
The event, called "Let Threedom Ring," was held in King of Prussia, Pa., by Triplet Connection, an information website for multiple birth families.
At the event, the triplets, quadruplets and higher-order multiples ranged from babies and younger children to teenagers and college-age young adults.
Workshops were held to help adults with parenting issues, while the kids took part in entertainment and social activities.
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams
- Best Wheeled-Luggage for Your Budget
- Terms to Never Use in Your Resume
- Best Low-Tech Cell Phones Suitable for Seniors
- The Blue Zones Play Video
- New Clue In Search For Missing Woman