Obnoxious moms annoy on Facebook: study
Well, it looks like those very vocal parents on Facebook are annoying many of their friends on the social networking site.
According to Eversave, a daily deals website, a majority of the 400 women surveyed for market research about their Facebook friends revealed they had at least one obnoxiously "proud mother" as a Facebook friend. And of those same women, 16 percent said they get annoyed by friends always posting updates about their kids.
Many of the women surveyed - a startling 83 percent - said they were annoyed by their friends' posts. The biggest offender? Whining updates. Of the respondents, 63 percent said complaining their biggest annoyance.
So telling your Facebook friends about how the kids wrote cuss words on the walls is out, right?
What do you think? Do your friends' updates about their kids annoy you - or give you a sense of community about parenting with your pals? Let us know in the comments below.
For more on the study, check out Mashable's summary.
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- Best Wheeled-Luggage for Your Budget
- Reporter's Anorexia Problem Play Video
- Best Low-Tech Cell Phones Suitable for Seniors
- Terms to Never Use in Your Resume
- Lorena Bobbitt, 15 Years Later
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams