PICTURES: When Kids Birthday Cakes Go Horribly Wrong
It's gonna be a beauty, because this year, you decided you'd let the professionals handle the difficult action figure that your child couldn't live -- or so he said -- without. One less thing to do, right?
But when you lift the lid, you want to cry. The cake you described so meticulously on the phone to the bakery clerk isn't exactly what you expected. It's...It's a wreck!
If this has ever been your experience with professionally-made cakes, you'll understand what the parents who bought the cakes featured in our Worst Kids Birthday Cakes gallery (featuring Cake Wrecks cakes had to go through.
Or not? Do kids, in your experience, really notice when their birthday cake has gone completely wrong? Let us know! We'd love to hear your cake horror stories!
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- Demi Moore Leech Therapy? Play Video
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- 'Sex And The City' Premieres Play Video
- Best Wheeled-Luggage for Your Budget
- Reporter's Anorexia Problem Play Video
- Terms to Never Use in Your Resume
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams