Obama Joke Strikes Chord With Dads of Teens
But he also admitted that, like any father, his prayers sometimes hit closer to home. His remarks surely struck a chord with fathers who have teenage daughters.
The president told the assembly he has prayed, "Lord, give me patience as I watch Malia go to her first dance, where there will be boys. Lord, let her skirt get longer as she travels to that place."
Twelve-year-old Malia is the older of his two daughters. Sasha is 9.
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- Best Low-Tech Cell Phones Suitable for Seniors
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams
- Bill Nye's Withered Romance
- Terms to Never Use in Your Resume
- Deadly grizzly bear attack at Yellowstone Park Play Video
- Boy in pink nail polish sparks online outrage