Fisher-Price Recall: How to Keep Your Family Safe
The Consumer Product Safety Commission and its Canadian counterpart, Health Canada, say Fisher-Price, the giant toy manufacturer, is voluntarily recalling some 10.1 million potentially dangerous toys and high chairs.
From genital bleeding to choking, the recalled products have severe risks for small children. So how can you make sure your family is safe?
Take a look at our full list of the products being recalled.
- Sword-Wielding Porn Star Falls Off Cliff Play Video
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- Online Scam Targets Pet Lovers Play Video
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams
- Lorena Bobbitt, 15 Years Later
- Work-At-Home Scams Play Video
- Dying teen leaves touching YouTube video