What You Should Know Before Your Kids' Sleepover
Sleepovers are part of growing up, but should parents be concerned before letting their little ones spend the night at their friend's homes?
According to Shannon Eis, a parenting expert and Time to Play magazine contributor, there is cause for concern, but there are some simple steps you can take to make sure your child remains safe, while at the same time giving yourself peace-of-mind.
Click on the video below for Eis' tips on this week's "Eye on Parenting" webshow.
Also: CNET's Dan Ackerman shares cool video game ideas for sleepovers that are kid and parent-friendly.
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- Terms to Never Use in Your Resume
- Candy Bombers Remembered Play Video
- Lorena Bobbitt, 15 Years Later
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams
- Best Wheeled-Luggage for Your Budget
- Best Low-Tech Cell Phones Suitable for Seniors