"The Little Book of Hedge Funds," by Anthony Scaramucci
Jeff Glor talks to Anthony Scaramucci about "The Little Book of Hedge Funds"
Jeff Glor: What inspired you to write the book?
Anthony Scaramucci: The desire to explain to curious people who want to know more about the hedge fund industry.
JG: What surprised you the most during the writing process?
AS: I was surprised at how much writing I could get done on my blackberry while waiting for flights.
JG: What else are you reading right now?
AS: "Cronkite," by Douglas Brinkley. What else could I say, this is CBS.com!
JG: What's next for you?
AS: I am going to write a book on Entrepreneurial Relationship Building taking your Contact List from Zero to Hero while trying to grow a business.
MORE VIDEO:Anthony Scaramucci defines the term, "alpha" and explains what hedge funds are designed to do. Anthony Scaramucci talks about the image problem that hedge funds have in the eyes of the public and how he hopes to change how people view them.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 352 Comments
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go