Bristol Palin Who? Super Famous Playgirl Model, Media Star Levi Johnston Skips Child Support Hearing
Photo: Johnston's Playgirl cover.
Last Thursday, a judge approved Levi's former fianc?e's request for child support at a hearing that was not attended by the well-known media gadabout. The amount has yet to be determined, but will likely be based on Levi's considerable earnings in the entertainment field - estimated at over $100,000.
Judge Kari C. Kristiansen informed Johnston's attorney that it would have been better if his client had participated in the hearing.
Photo: Johnston at a public event.
The nineteen-year-old mother gave birth to Levi's son, Tripp, not long after the Wasilla, Alaska native rose to national prominence, and is asking for $1700 a month in child support from the celebrity. Judge Kristiansen set another court date for Sept. 23-24, but urged the couple to reach an agreement before then.
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out