Justin Mentell "Boston Legal" Actor Killed in Car Crash
The SUV he was driving went down an embankment an hour southwest of Madison, Wisconsin. The vehicle hit two trees, killing the 27-year-old, the Iowa County Sheriff's Department said.
What led Mentell's Jeep to veer off the road is still unknown. The crash was reported Monday.
The sheriff's department says the 27-year-old Mentell wasn't wearing a seat belt and that it did not seem drugs or alcohol were a factor.
Mentell portrayed attorney Garrett Wells on "Boston Legal" from 2005 to 2006.
According to the film database IMDb.com, he also was Terrell in the 2009 Disney movie "G-Force."
The Web site says Mentell was a former member of the U.S. Junior National Speed skating team and that he placed third in the Junior Olympics.
A message left with his agent wasn't immediately returned Tuesday.
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- One of US FBI's most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released