iGrow Oakland: The Walmart of Weed?
iGrow, a 15,000-square-foot warehouse near the Oakland Airport, is scheduled to open Thursday. It is a one-stop shop for medicinal marijuana, the paper reports.
The store has a doctor on site to help customers obtain a cannabis card and sells all the necessary equipment for indoor, hydroponic cultivation - from pumps, nutrients and tubing to lights and fans, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
It is believed to be the largest medicinal marijuana dispenser in California.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Should medicinal marijuana stores be outlawed or do you hope a "Walmart of weed" opens near you?
More at the San Francisco Chronicle
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered