Aja Daniell Johnson Missing, Her Mother Found Dead; Will They Find 7-Year-Old in Time? (Amber Alert)
Photo: Aja Daniell Johnson.
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Jessica Brown said Monday that the missing 7-year-old girl is believed to be with ex-convict Lester Hobbs and they have issued an Amber Alert for little Aja Daniell Johnson.
Brown says Lester Hobbs is the estranged husband of Tonya Hobbs, whose body was discovered inside a recreational vehicle late Sunday in Geronimo, about 100 miles south of Oklahoma City. Hobbs is wanted for questioning in her death.
Photo: Lester Hobbs.
Brown says the last time Lester Hobbs and the girl were seen was Saturday evening.
Aja is 4 feet tall and weighs 65 pounds, according to CNN. She has brown hair and brown eyes and is very thin.
Lester Hobbs is about 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 185 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair, according to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.
He was last seen driving a 1992 Toyota Paseo with the Oklahoma license plate number 577-BPW.
Police urge anyone with information in the case to call the Geronimo Police Department at this direct line, 580-355-1115.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- 10-year-old killed after gunmen shoot into Calif. home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial