Andy Dick Arrested for Crotch Grabbing at Funny Bone; Insert Joke Here
Photo: Andy Dick's mug shot.
Dick was arraigned Saturday afternoon in Cabell County Magistrate Court.
Court documents claim he was at a bar in Huntington, about an hour west of Charleston, when he allegedly grabbed a bouncer's crotch and kissed and groped a male patron early in the morning. His bail is set at $60,000.
Photo: Andy Dick appears for an arraignment via video on Saturday, Jan. 23, 2010, at the Cabell County Courthouse in Huntington, W.Va.
"Andy is stunned by these allegations and we are strongly denying any criminal conduct," Dick's attorney, Jeff Rubenstein, said in a statement.
On his Twitter page, Dick said "there are two sides to every story. please reserve judgement (sic) until you hear mine. thank you."
Magistrate Patty Verbage Spence set a Feb. 2 hearing for Dick, 44, who was in town to perform at the Funny Bone Comedy Club. Funny Bone managing partner Tom Schaefer posted Dick's bail and said Dick is "absolutely still on schedule for Saturday and Sunday."
The funny man is currently on probation for sexual battery after an incident
in 2008 when he allegedly pulled down a 17-year-old's shirt and bra.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car