Jennifer Garner's Alleged Stalker Steven Burky Back in Custody
Photo: Actress Jennifer Garner in 2008.
Burky is now in custody, again, for allegedly violating a restraining order preventing him from coming within 100 yards of Garner and her family.
Santa Monica police say Burky was taken into custody Monday Dec. 14 at a nursery school where Violet Affleck, one of two daughters of Garner and her husband Ben Affleck, is enrolled.
Actors Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner in 2008.
Burky is being held on $150,000 bail at the Santa Monica Jail.
Garner, former star of the television series "Alias," was granted a restraining order against Burky in November 2008 after she told the court she believed Burky posed a threat to her and her family.
Garner alleged that Burky had been stalking her since 2002.
Photo: Steven Burky's Dec. 2009 mug shot from the Santa Monica Police Department.
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Third Calif. law student charged in Vegas bird killing
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Zimmerman defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship