Terrilynn Monette Missing: Surveillance video shows teacher left New Orleans bar alone in car
The New Orleans Police Department has reviewed three red light cameras which reportedly show Monette leaving Parlay's Lounge, a bar in the Lakeview neighborhood of New Orleans, and heading towards City Park in her black 2012 Honda Accord. Officer Hilal Williams, a spokesperson for the NOPD, confirmed Monette was alone in her car.
It is unclear where Monette was headed after a certain point and her car has not been found, according to the station.
A number of searches have been conducted by authorities and family members since the teacher went missing.
EquuSearch, a Houston-based company that specializes in the search and recovery of missing persons, used sonar equipment to search bayous and ponds in the area. According to Tim Miller, the founder of the company, they have ruled out the possibility of a vehicle being in those waters, the station reports.
Monette had been working in New Orleans for "Teach NOLA," a program that places educators in impoverished areas.
More on Crimesider
March 14, 2013 - Terrilynn Monette Missing: Search for teacher in New Orleans expands to ponds and bayous
March 11, 2013 - Terrilynn Monette, teacher from Calif., missing in New Orleans
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Hofstra Univ. student, suspect killed in home invasion
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Jodi Arias Trial: Jury weighs "cruelty" factor
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles
- Jodi Arias' lawyers tried to quit, judge wouldn't let them
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty