Chad Wolfe Death: Police investigating body found in elevator shaft at Tampa International Airport
Airport officials say the body of 31-year-old Chad Wolfe, of West Newton, Pa., was found early Friday morning.
Records show Wolfe arrived in Tampa from Atlanta shortly after midnight. Maintenance first noticed problems with the elevator at the short term parking garage several hours later.
There was no immediate evidence of foul play, but investigators were still trying to determine how Wolfe got into the shaft.
The medical examiner will determine Wolfe's cause of death.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"
- Ill. man dodges $70 restaurant bill, gets 3 years in prison