Chad Wolfe Death: Police investigating body found in elevator shaft at Tampa International Airport
Airport officials say the body of 31-year-old Chad Wolfe, of West Newton, Pa., was found early Friday morning.
Records show Wolfe arrived in Tampa from Atlanta shortly after midnight. Maintenance first noticed problems with the elevator at the short term parking garage several hours later.
There was no immediate evidence of foul play, but investigators were still trying to determine how Wolfe got into the shaft.
The medical examiner will determine Wolfe's cause of death.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Jodi Arias Trial: Jury weighs "cruelty" factor