Fla. school worker arrested for sending naked photos to teen students, police say
Marion County Jail records show the 43-year-old Onorato was charged Friday with two counts of transmitting harmful material to minors. She posted bond early Saturday morning.
Onorato declined to comment when reached by phone by The Associated Press. Jail records do not list an attorney.
A police statement says a report was made to the police department on Monday alleging that Onorato, an employee at Vanguard High School, had sent nude pictures of herself to two students by text message. One student was a minor at the time.
When questioned by police, Onorato acknowledged sending numerous photos to the students "for attention." She also told detectives she apologized to the mothers of the students.
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Missing Univ. of Chicago student's body found in lake
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Mother of La. girl allegedly killed by brother speaks out
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Calif. teen, once honored, now murder suspect, cops say
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Report: Calif. man stabs father, cuts off his own hands
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Report: 2 NY men arrested in alleged radiation terror plot