Burrito brandished as weapon, man assaults boy at Taco Bell, say Port St. Lucie police
(CBS) PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - A Florida man wielding a burrito intervened in a family dispute at a Taco Bell, say police, and got arrested for his trouble, reports CBS Tampa Bay.
Admit it - you're going to read the rest of this.
Police in Port St. Lucie say a 16-year-old boy was having a "verbal altercation" with his mother and brother-in-law when another customer at Taco Bell, Erik Brown, asked the mother to bring him a burrito.
Whereupon Brown forcefully threw said burrito in the teen's face.
According to CBS Tampa Bay, the boy did not suffer any injuries but did have "burrito cheese, sauce, and meat all over his face."
Brown, 36, was charged with simple battery (burrito battery?) and booked into the St. Lucie County Jail.
Police say that after Brown was handcuffed, he made comments saying that he would "take care" of the teenager and that when he got out of jail "he was going to get knocked out."
That might require the extra large burrito.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 13-yr.-old girls targeted in Minn. abduction attempts
- Third Calif. law student charged in Vegas bird killing
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.