Bright idea, not: Roommates' feud over leaving the lights on leads to stabbing, say Pa. police
The confrontation over wasting electricity happened Monday in East Lampeter Township.
Police say 32-year-old Nicole Marie Wagner accused her 31-year-old apartment-mate of leaving the lights on, and that Wagner threatened to kill her.
(You know, the cost of electricity and all...)
Township police Lt. Robin Weaver says Wagner grabbed a spear and stabbed the victim in the back and the hand. She was treated at the hospital.
Wagner was being held on $50,000 bail in Lancaster County Prison. She faces charges of aggravated assault and terroristic threats.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case