"Bikini baristas" accused of serving up strip shows, three arrested say cops in Everett, Wash.
(CBS/AP) EVERETT, Wash. - Police say bikini-wearing baristas at two espresso stands in Everett were putting on strip shows.
Officers arrested three women Wednesday at two of the Grab-N-Go locations for serving up much more than just a cup o' joe in the western Washington city.
Police said the arrests were the result of a two-month undercover investigation following citizen complaints.
Investigators say at times no coffee would be sold but women would be paid for exposing themselves in violation of the city's adult cabaret law.
This isn't the first time the controversial bikini baristas have been under fire for allegedly leting things get too hot on the job. Back in 2009, baristas at Grab-N-Go locations in Everett were accused, along with baristas from other are coffee stands, of putting on erotic shows.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot