Las Vegas Strip Shooting: 'Rolling gun battle' and car crash leave at least 3 dead, police say
Sgt. John Sheahan says five vehicles were involved in the crash, including a taxi that burst into flames and killed two people around 4:30 a.m. Thursday at Flamingo and Las Vegas boulevards.
Sheahan says people in a Maserati and an SUV were exchanging gunfire before the Maserati hit the taxi.
The Maserati driver, the taxi driver and a taxi passenger were killed.
Three other vehicles were involved in the wreck, but Sheahan says the SUV was gone when police arrived.
At least three people were hospitalized, including a passenger from the Maserati.
Sheahan says more people may be hurt.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles