Las Vegas Strip Shooting: 'Rolling gun battle' and car crash leave at least 3 dead, police say
Sgt. John Sheahan says five vehicles were involved in the crash, including a taxi that burst into flames and killed two people around 4:30 a.m. Thursday at Flamingo and Las Vegas boulevards.
Sheahan says people in a Maserati and an SUV were exchanging gunfire before the Maserati hit the taxi.
The Maserati driver, the taxi driver and a taxi passenger were killed.
Three other vehicles were involved in the wreck, but Sheahan says the SUV was gone when police arrived.
At least three people were hospitalized, including a passenger from the Maserati.
Sheahan says more people may be hurt.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Authorities search for missing URI student
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home