Los Angeles Freeway Shooting: At least 3 dead, others wounded in shooting spree, police say
Tustin police Supervisor Dave Kanoti says there are several crime scenes and many questions as authorities work to determine if the shootings were connected.
Tustin police got their first call at 5:30 a.m. but Kanoti says the shootings are believed to have started in unincorporated Orange County with a fatal carjacking. As the carjacker moved into Tustin, police started getting reports of shots fired.
Kanoti says two victims are confirmed dead in Tustin. He says the shooter then went several miles away where he killed himself.
Kanoti says shots were fired on the freeway and surface streets and it's possible there are more victims.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- City sues "Robin Hood" group that prevents parking tickets
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Official: College student faked kidnapping due to bad grade
- Vegas police: Boy, 15, murdered over iPad