Los Angeles Freeway Shooting: At least 3 dead, others wounded in shooting spree, police say
Tustin police Supervisor Dave Kanoti says there are several crime scenes and many questions as authorities work to determine if the shootings were connected.
Tustin police got their first call at 5:30 a.m. but Kanoti says the shootings are believed to have started in unincorporated Orange County with a fatal carjacking. As the carjacker moved into Tustin, police started getting reports of shots fired.
Kanoti says two victims are confirmed dead in Tustin. He says the shooter then went several miles away where he killed himself.
Kanoti says shots were fired on the freeway and surface streets and it's possible there are more victims.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Moxley's friend testifies in Skakel appeal trial
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial