New York EMT Angus Pascall gets 89 years to life for sexually assaulting five victims
Angus Pascall, 36, was sentenced Wednesday, according to the Brooklyn District Attorney's office. He had been convicted last month of rape, predatory sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
One of his victims was an 11-year-old girl.
Prosecutors said Pascall used a knife or a gun in each of the assaults. He also used an elevator key to trap one of his victims inside an elevator where he sexually assaulted her.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese