Mardi Gras shooting: Second suspect arrested in New Orleans' Bourbon Street attack
The Times-Picayune reports that 22-year-old Brandon Brown turned himself in at 5 p.m. Tuesday.
Police say Brown was booked with four counts of attempted first-degree murder for his part in the shooting, which happened in the middle of Mardi Gras revelry and left four people hospitalized.
Police have also arrested 22-year-old Deron Bridgewater in connection with the shooting. Bridgewater turned himself in to authorities Monday after he saw himself on television.
Police say they're also seeking a person of interest in the case.
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- One of US FBI's most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.