Man hid in Md. Target, stole $10,000 worth of merchandise overnight, police say
Prince William County police said an alarm at the store sounded at about 3:30 a.m. Saturday and when they arrived, they found an emergency door open.
Police reviewed surveillance video from the store and found footage of a man breaking into locked cabinets and stealing merchandise. The suspect allegedly took iPads and other items totaling close to $10,000 before fleeing out the emergency door and triggering the alarm, CBS DC reports.
Police describe the suspect as a white male between 16 and 24- years-old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighing 130 pounds with short brown hair. He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, dark colored jeans and black sneakers in the surveillance video.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Matt Baker, "Murdering Minister," Gets 65 Years for Killing Wife
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths