Utah House Shooting Update: House where three were shot dead is linked to narcotics, police say
Police say they recently served a warrant there.
KUTV reports a man walked into the home and opened fire around 8 a.m. Tuesday morning. According to the station, police received a 911 call from inside the house while the shooting was taking place.
Four people were shot. Three of the victims died from their wounds and the remaining victim, a female, was taken to a hospital in critical condition, the station says.
Police are reportedly searching for two suspects. One of the persons of interest is 25-year-old David Fresques. Fresques' Nissan Maxima was located at a Motel 6 in Midvale, but Fresques has not been found, KUTV reports.
Police dogs are being utilized in the search.
The lockdown of local schools has been lifted. The station says police officials are at the schools and feel the children are safe.
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese