Utah House Shooting: 3 dead, 1 wounded at home in Salt Lake suburb, police say
(AP) SALT LAKE CITY - Police say three people are dead and a fourth person critically wounded at a house in a Salt Lake City suburb.
Unified Police Department Lt. Justin Hoyal says officers responded to reports of a shooting a little after 8 a.m. Tuesday in Midvale. They found the victims inside, but haven't released identities or genders.
Hoyal says about 80 officers came to the area searching for a shooter or shooters.
Police say 25-year-old David Fresques is a person of interest, and was last seen driving a white Nissan Maxima.
As many as six nearby schools are on lockdown as a precaution. Canyons School District spokeswoman Jennifer Toomer-Cook says students are locked in classrooms and being kept away from windows.
Midvale is about 12 miles south of Salt Lake City.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias