Yusuf Ibrahim, N.J. man, accused of decapitating two men and burying them in the woods
Twenty-eight-year-old Yusuf Ibrahim was arrested Sunday in a Bayonne apartment following a saga that played out in multiple locations. He's charged with two counts each of murder and desecration of human remains
State Police say Ibrahim shot and killed two men he knew during an argument in a car in Jersey City sometime after Feb. 3 and later dismembered them. Authorities say he wanted to make them harder to identify and buried their heads and feet separately from their bodies.
All the parts were found by a cadaver dog in Buena Vista Township after authorities there received a tip.
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead