Nebraska mother prostituted daughters online, facing up 110 years in prison
The 36-year-old woman pleaded no contest in Buffalo County last month to conspiracy to commit child sexual assault and two felony counts of child pornography possession. She was sentenced to 80 to 90 years in prison.
She was sentenced again this week in Furnas County District Court to 12 to 20 years for conspiracy to commit a felony, the Hastings Tribune reported.
The woman pleaded no contest to nine similar felony counts in Franklin County. The Associated Press is not using her name to protect the identity of the girls.
The Nebraska State Patrol said the woman placed a personal ad online offering female companionship. She offered her 14-year-old daughter to an undercover police officer who posed as a man answering the ad on April 26.
State patrol said that in Buffalo County alone, the mother let at least seven men have sex with her 14-year-old a total of at least 20 times, and at least three men had sex with the 7-year-old.
Five men were convicted in the case so far and await sentencing.
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case