Drunk man rides motorized shopping cart in Fla. Walmart, police say
Officers were called to the store Sunday night in reference to an intoxicated man. When officers arrived, they found Carr, 48, riding around in a motorized shopping cart, knocking items off the store shelves, the station reports.
According to WTSP, as Carr drove around, he reportedly drank from an alcoholic beverage he had taken off a shelf.
When confronted by police, Carr admitted he did not have money to pay for his beverage, the station says.
Carr was arrested for disorderly intoxication and retail theft. Since he had previously been convicted of retail theft, Sunday's charge was upgraded to a felony.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details